With a Life Insurance policy with The Rivas Insurance Group, you and your family will always be well covered.
A Life Insurance policy can help your family pay of debt, have money for college, and other great advantages. You could use your policy as a savings account and even borrow against it if you needed the money. Everything is replaceable except your life; why not protect yours in case of a tragedy? Contact us. We will help!
When you’re shopping for coverage for your life, you can choose from two basic types of policies:
- Term or
Some Benefits of your Permanent Life Insurance Policy
You can use the life insurance policy reimbursement for:
- To pay final expenses. It can be used for payment of final expenses after you pass away. Perhaps, funeral or cremation costs, pending medical bills, estate settlement cost, among other
- As a collateral. Your policy is a hard asset. You can use it as a collateral or borrow against it.
- To pay debt. You can use it to pay for credit card bills, mortgage or outstanding auto loan
- As an inheritance. You can name hiers as the beneficiaries on your policy
- As a charity. You can name you favorite charity as the beneficiary on your policy