With a Renters Insurance policy as a tenant or as a landlord, you will always be well covered.
A Renters Insurance policy covers what you care about for just a few dollars a month. Home is where you keep the things that matter to you. It can help you protect your valuables when bad scenarios happen. There’s a lot worth protecting within the walls of your place. If there’s a fire or theft, your landlord’s insurance policy may not cover your possessions. Contact us. We will help!
Renters Insurance Benefits as a Tenant
Some of the benefits are being covered against:
- Hotel costs after a disaster
- Medical expenses for injured guests
- Damage you or your kid cause to others
- Legal costs if you’re sued
- Dog bites
- Stuff you’ve rented or borrowed
- Belongings away from home
- Items lost from theft
- Items lost because of fire.
Renters Insurance Benefits as a Landlord
Some of the benefits as a landlord are being covered against:
- It reduces your legal, financial, and personal responsibility
- It covers your insurance deductible
- It mitigates legal issues
- It helps you screen tenants